Shihan Ryan Chamberland
ShihanRyan Chamberland has been studying the martial arts for 24 years. He has trained in a wide range of systems like: Kosho Ryu Kempo, Shaolin Five Animal Kung Fu, Jui Jitsu as well as Vale Tudo, Kickboxing, assorted Chinese and Japanese weapons, Sala De Armas Diestro Escrima and Jeet Kune Do. Shihan teaches all over the country and demostrated his skills also in competition many of times. Please free to email any questions you might have inregards to martial arts training
- 1993 PKL Ranked Number 1 Nationally in Fighting and 4th in Weapons
- 1994 Ranked Top 10 Fighters on the Point Circuit United States
- 1995 Ranked 1st on the Ippone Fighting Circuit
- 2001 Ranked 1st in Fighting for S.M.A.R.T.
- 2002 Ranked 1st in Fighting and Forms for S.M.A.R.T.
- Team USA Member and Assistant Coach in Jamaica
- All Star Team Member and Assistant Coach in Hawaii
- One of the Top Grapplers in Maine
- One of the First Instructors in Maine to Rank in Filipino Arts
United Fitness & Martial Arts Studio
Also has a great Leadership Team for support and to make learning enjoyable!